We are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller, for a leading automotive company based in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that accounting, budgeting and financial reporting policies, procedures and systems satisfy the needs of the Company, external auditors and government agencies, and initiate change or enhancement where required
- Ensure the delivery of integrity, timeliness and accuracy in controls and reports, with a priority on providing meaningful information that contributes to management decision making
- Interpret monthly financial statements, predicting short- and long-term capital requirements, negotiating loans with banks, compiling feasibility studies, internal controls and measuring company's performance against financial plans
- Develop KPI’s and financial metrics to manage the business better, to reflect and support the current scale and future growth of the company
- Monitor the company's financial performance and provide financial reports, cash flow management, debt collection and creditor payments
- Be responsible for internal control and financial analysis and reporting including monthly, quarterly and year-end statement and tax-compliance reporting
- Plan, supervise and ensure that auditing of various companies takes place as well as manage corporate financing, project evaluation, investments, acquisitions, foreign investment and special projects
- Assist in tendering evaluations, planning, budgeting and financial schedules
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors
What are you expected to bring?
- Possess the ACCA certification or equivalent
- Have sufficient proven experience in finance management and audit
- Excellent communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- A sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals, and be compliance oriented
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Be a self-starter and proactive approach who can work independently and have sound analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity to take your career further
- A dynamic working environment
- Health Insurance