Do you have an eye for detail? Do you thrive under pressure? We are seeking to recruit a Finance and Regulatory Reporting Officer to join an established payment services provider. If you are up for a new challenge, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Prepare the regulatory submission documentation
- Assist in analyzing and interpreting data from banking regulations to make sure that any applicable regulatory reporting implications are addressed on due time
- Assistant in providing financial information for other reporting requirements
- Assist in the testing and migration conditions of new systems
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge regarding accounting and regulatory progress
- Assist in the compilation of ad hoc reports as requested
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management
- Support the Financial & Regulatory Reporting Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree in Banking and Finance or Accountancy or equivalent
- Previous working experience, preferably gained in a Big 4 Firm or in a banking environment would be considered an asset, however training will be provided
- Strong knowledge of all desktop applications, particularly Excel
- Proficient communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be highly organized and proactive
- Ability to prioritize
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Training sessions provided
- Demanding and challenging working environment