We are seeking to recruit a Finance Office, for a leading financial services provider based in central Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage the income collection cycle for the supervisory department
- Issue fee notices, update the registers and take care of the reconciliation of information held by the department
- Manage debt collection through monitoring and chasing outstanding debtors
- Reconcile daily cash takings and monitor receipts received directly through the banking system
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Monitor necessary enhancements and updates on the POS System
- Perform other general accounting duties as may be assigned
What are you expected to bring?
- A solid academic background in Accountancy and an academic qualification at degree level in a relevant field of study
- A post-graduate degree would be considered an asset
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Accountancy environment
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A multicultural, dynamic working environment
- Excellent career prospects