Are you looking to take the next step in your Finance Career? We are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager, for one of our clients, a leading investment and capital management firm based in Malta. If you are interested to know more, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist the CFO in the day-to-day running of the finance department and monitor the day-to-day financial operations, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Review financial data, prepare monthly and annual reports and liaise with auditors for review of statements
- Set up robust financial systems and processes and assist in coordination of annual audit processes
- Act as on-the-job coach to junior staff and provide assistance if needed as well as perform detailed reviews of financial reports prepared by junior staff and provide feedback
- Handle the implementation of new accounting standards and prepare respective memoranda
- Liaise with different departments and clients to support them in managing their budgets and financial planning to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Provide insightful information, projections and expectations to CFO to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
What are you expected to bring?
- An ACCA qualification or being in the final stages of obtaining such qualification
- Experience in preparation of financial statements under IFRS and in preparing and auditing consolidated financial statements is a must
- Proven experience in managing a team is essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A good understanding of regulation, legislation and industry developments and how they will impact the business
- Strong communication skills and deadline oriented
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow in your career path