We are currently seeking to recruit a Finance Manager on behalf of a client operating within the iGaming industry. If you have the right skills and you think that you would fit the bill to join a reputable and stable company, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Oversee the company’s financial accounting and reporting systems
- Guide and manage the people of the department by internal reporting and performance review
- Ensure adherence to policies and any contractual obligations
- Ensure accurate measurement of the company’s costs, and reporting management
- Ensure a compliance culture within the licensees with continued monitoring and effective supervision
- Establish internal relationships with all stakeholders to ensure that interdepartmental targets are achieved
- Develop & maintain relations with the government and other related institutions and ensure compliance with the regulations and policies
- Prepare the financial reports accurately and timely on all assigned management areas as required by the senior management
- Perform other tasks as instructed by the senior manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Three years’ experience in a Finance role
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Industry knowledge will be considered an asset
- Take ownership and actions in line with agreed targets and the ability to understand broader business issues
- Be highly analytical, flexible, organised, and attentive to detail
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
- Company stability
- Career progression
- Attractive salary