If you have recently qualified, or are in the final stages of your ACCA qualification, and have previous experience in a finance department, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a leading international specialist recruitment firm.
What is expected of you?
- Assist the CFO with the proposal and setting of standards, policies and procedures
- Supervise and monitor the work of the department personnel
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts, yearly budgets and other reporting requirements
- Prepare cash flow and any other reports as may be required by the CFO
- Work with other departments
- Facilitate the preparation and interpretation of financial information
- Liaise with external auditors
- Prepare and file all appropriate fiscal forms, VAT returns and VAT recaps
- Support the accounts staff in the daily business requirements
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Financial Controller
What are you expected to bring?
- An ACCA qualification or in the final stages of your ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage a team
What's in it for you?
- International exposure
- Competitive remuneration