We are seeking to recruit a Finance Executive, for one of our clients, a leading company in the civil engineering industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Update bank balances on a regular basis and perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Process supplier payments
- Update credit card transactions and process online and credit card payments
- Monitor inter-company transfers and perform monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes
- Prepare monthly reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Ensure the posting of accruals and manage other nominal ledger postings
- Issue invoices to clients
- Prepare VAT returns
- Assist in the annual statutory audit as well as NSO and similar questionnaires
- Perform other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department
What are you expected to bring?
- Possess an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree)
- Candidates in their final stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degree) and having a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position will also be considered
- Having experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset
- Have a self-motivated and efficient approach to work
- To be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- Good career prospects