We are seeking to recruit a Technician who is flexible and willing to work in a dynamic company in central Malta. If you are up for the challenge and have the technical expertise, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is it expected of you?
- Diagnose and repair faults on installations at both the clients' and the company's premises
- Carry out repairs and preventive maintenance of CCTV, security and fire system across the premises
- Regular inspection of the components to evaluate the condition and recommend solutions
- Work on ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to do repairs and fixtures
- Communicate with the technical team to ensure completion of tasks in job orders
- Assist with general site preparation and ensure that work done is in accordance to quality and standards
- Secure the completion of installation reports, paperwork and maintain tool management
- Finalise every work done and make sure that it is up to standard and to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality
- Build good professional relationships with customers
- Maintain and operate the company vehicles in a safety manner
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Proficient in English and Maltese
- Diploma or Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical or other relevant industry
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be flexible to work different shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
- Be able to use basic hand tools, steps, and ladders
- Be confident, attentive to detail and have a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
What's in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment