We are seeking to recruit an Electromechanical Technician to work with one of our esteemed clients in the manufacturing industry. If you are up for the challenge, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Install, inspect, and carry out necessary repairs on equipment, infrastructural systems as well as the before and after machine intervention
- Ensure that every repairs and maintenance are done within the set timeframe and up to high quality standards
- Handle 20kgs loads or more and work at heights
- Able to operate forklifts, stackers and other equipment
- Read and interpret schematic diagrams
- Ensure proper documentation for any service or installation and log faults
- Ensure that health and safety standards are always complied with
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent communication skills in English
- MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical or any other engineering field
- In possession of an Electrical License 'B'
- Knowledge and experience in repair and maintenance, mechatronics, electrical, electronics, IT and mechanics
- A valid and clean driving license
- Be knowledgeable with lean manufacturing and total productive maintenance
- Be confident, attentive to detail and have a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment