We are looking to recruit a Director of Studies to manage an academy that will provide training for the financial sector. If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality academic programme to students, we would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Set up and manage the academy, from planning to implementation
- Contribute to building the brand
- Obtain the licence for the academy through NCFHE and obtain accreditation of the programmes
- Explore opportunities for collaboration with other European and International institutions
- Prepare and implement an annual training programme
- Prepare and coordinate event calendar
- Be responsible for delivering a high-quality academic programme
- Act as a first point of contact in mediating, assessing and solving problems relating to the design and delivery of the programme
- Devise assessments to measure student progression towards achievement of the programme learning outcomes
- Be responsible for the recruitment and management of teaching staff, and student welfare
- Ensure that teaching and learning methods across the programme are planned to progressively support learning & development
- Proactively lead, coach and manage the staff members
What are you expected to bring?
- An honours degree in management, education or financial services.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience with training in the field of financial services
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- The ability to prioritise a challenging workload
What's in it for you?
- Professional and modern working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Work-life balance