Our Client, a long established, international finance consultancy is looking for a Deputy Manager to join its team here in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to develop strategies to expand and grow the business and increase the reputation of the Maltese financial market
- Liaise with superiors for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Support in the development, amendment and implementation of policies and ensure that the policies are executed in line with the group policies in support and in collaboration with other officers of the company
- Provide overall support in the operational activities and overview of office organisation, inclusive in human resources and financials as well as in the management of group companies
- Oversee incorporation, management and termination of Trusts, Foundation and Companies and the establishment, management and termination of Securitisation vehicles
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s or Masters degree in operational management or another business / financial services related area. A STEP Diploma (or equivalent) would be an added value
- Be trained in company, trust and foundation law and securitisation
- Have experience in a similar role with a strong background in business management and financial services
- Have a high level of entrepreneurial thinking and a pro-active, analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills and a confident, cultivated appearance
- Be trustworthy, credible and influential
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- An international, modern and pleasant working environment
- Continuous training as well as internal development opportunities