We are looking to recruit an analytically-minded Depositary Specialist to join a well-established group that offers tailored made service solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to excel in an environment that supports your professional development.
What is expected of you?
- Execute control activities in depositary oversight (UCITS and Non-UCITS)
- Verify NAV calculations
- Monitor investment restrictions
- Set-up new funds
- Keep internal processes and controls up-to-date
- Execute cash flow monitoring and reporting tasks
- Resolve any queries with regards to depositary oversight controls
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree in Finance / Business administration
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the funds industry
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken; other languages would be considered an asset
- The ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- A team player attitude and have strong interpersonal skills
- A precise and structured approach to work
What's in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- International exposure
- Internal training and evaluation programmes