Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you an articulate communicator and excel in problem solving skills? If so, a client of ours within the Financial Services industry is seeking to recruit a Database Administrator to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the relevant system environments
- Work closely with end-users to maintain, optimise, create, test and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Thoroughly document implemented workflows and data maps including any technical considerations
- Understand any new data maps required, with proposed solutions and feasibility analysis
- Deliver data collection and supervisory system projects on schedule and with high quality
- Coordinate with the technology teams to ensure total product quality and integration, with all relevant applications and processes
- Stay up to date on new system features, key user pain points and functionality
- Coordinate with technical teams for the management of web servers, back-end operational database environments, file sharing services and other technologies as needed
- Support the Business Intelligence and Analytics teams in understanding the operational data architecture and inform/involve them with any ongoing changes for the purpose of delivering best-in-class insights and analytics to business users
- Perform daily administrative tasks and address any production support issues as may be required
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the Technology and Information Security management from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Computer Science
- Experience in administering an Enterprise CRM or ERP platform including process flow design and implementation
- Experience in Enterprise Web Applications as well as Database Operations and SQL in a Microsoft Stack environment
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Half days during the summer months