Do you have strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills? If so, a client of ours within the Financial Services industry is seeking to recruit a Data Solutions Specialist to join their dynamic team! If you think you have what it takes, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the relevant system environments
- Work closely with the staff and end‐users to maintain, optimize, create, test and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Create and document application requirements and data maps for new functionality and collaborate with the software development & PMQ teams
- Analyse and document Data Quality issues with Legacy Systems and produce practical proposals to fix the issues and prevent them from re-occurring
- Manage to list and document data sources and siloes that exist within different units
- Staying up to date on new system features, key user pain points and functionality
- Deliver data collection and supervisory system projects on schedule and with high quality
- Identify and maintain data related policies and procedures
- Handle daily administrative tasks and address any production support issues as may be required
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the Data Management and Business Intelligence management from time to time.
What are you expected to bring?
- An academic qualification in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in administering an Enterprise CRM or ERP platforms
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience in implementing systems with highly complex processes, involving cross‐functional teams
- Great knowledge of Excel, SQL and C#
What’s in it for you?
- A fast-paced, challenging environment
- Career prospects
- Competitive salary