We are currently seeking to recruit a Customer Support Agent to join our client’s firm. The chosen candidate will form part of the IT department and will be the first point of contact for the company’s users. If you’re looking for a career in IT and customer support, ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Provide user support to internal customers based both nationally and internationally
- Respond to customer queries via phone or email in an efficient manner
- Maintain detailed records of issues when issues are dealt with over the phone
- Make use of ticketing system to track progress, for SLAs purpose
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation
- Follow communication procedures, guideline and policies
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 10, MS Office Suite, printing and other desktop technologies
- Experience in dealing with first line user support
- Fluency in English
- An advanced diploma or equivalent in ICT, knowledge of ITIL or other IT service management certificates would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and make judgements effectively
- Eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- Commensurate salary
- Dynamic working environment
- Career prospects