We are looking for Customer Service Agents to join our client's firm, to act as the first point-of-contact for customers via Social Media. If you are customer-centric and have the ability to offer a personalised service to your customers, ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
– Respond to customer queries in an efficient and effective manner
– Handle queries and complaints via email, live chat, Facebook and Twitter
– Outline goals and be able to identify your target audience to ensure the effective impact of the company's online campaign
– Perform other tasks as may be required
What are you expected to bring?
– Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
– Be customer centric
– Have excellent typing skills
– Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Flexible to work weekends and public holidays
– Have a creative mind-set and analytical skills
What's in it for you?
– On-the-job training (will be on-going so as to improve product knowledge)
– Quarterly performance bonus
– Career progression offered