A global leader in banking and depositary is looking to recruit a Custody Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of highly trained experts who focus on tailored made solutions for their clients.
What is expected of you?
- Prepare CRS and FATCA reports
- Implement new regulatory reporting requirements
- Support the opening of new accounts on sub-custodian level in segregated markets
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree in Finance / Business administration
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken; other languages would be considered an asset
- The ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- A team player attitude and have strong interpersonal skills
- A precise and structured approach to work
What's in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- International exposure
- Internal training and evaluation programme