We are seeking to recruit a Cost and Admin Manager. This reliable and energetic individual will be responsible for planning and controlling costs, budgets, estimates and finances for an engineering department.
What is expected of you?
- Prepare and organise financial data
- Understand and analyse expenditure
- Collect data to estimate and analyse costs
- Organise and review cost controlling
- Supervise, update and review budgets, expenditures, forecasts and costs
- Organise and carry out labour productivity analyses to determine efficiency
- Lead and manage a team
- Prepare ROI analyses, establish time frames and monitor progress
- Perform other duties assigned by the Engineering Director
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills
- An advanced knowledge of MS applications (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Maltese & English
What's in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration