We are seeking to recruit a Corporate and Compliance Associate, for a leading corporate services provider based in the south of Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Prepare compliance files and company profiles and open bank accounts for clients
- Carry out initial and ongoing due diligence on clients
- Prepare and upkeep clients’ Company registers
- Assist clients with any changes required to the corporate governance, capital structures,draft resolutions and supplemental documentation
- Prepare liquidation forms, obtain clearances from authorities and carry out the necessary publications in relation to companies being put in liquidation
- Prepare and file annual returns and other regulatory forms
- Liaise with other entities as may be required
- Assist clients in work permits and residency applications
What are you expected to bring?
- A Diploma in Compliance or equivalent
- An average of 2 years of experience in the corporate service environment
- Be familiar with the responsibilities of a Company Secretary and with Maltese Company Law
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent career prospects
- Exposure to different clients
- Reduced Working hours