Are you looking for a new exciting job opportunity? If so, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer – iGaming to join a leading company and assist the Senior Compliance Executive.
What is expected of you?
- Keep abreast with developments of policies and procedures issued by EU institutions, the Government of Malta, its authorities and entities
- Issue compliance reports as instructed by the senior management
- Liaise with industry service providers, customers and other key stakeholders
- Participate in the drafting of new regulations and use compliance expertise to ensure new regulations take key learning into account
- Carry out other tasks as might be instructed by the Management
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree level of education in a related subject
- Experience in the gaming industry is an asset as well as previous experience in accountancy or finance
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career prospects
- Health Insurance
- Allowances and bonus