We are currently seeking to recruit a Compliance Executive for a client of ours, a multidisciplinary firm offering a wide range of corporate and fiduciary services. If you are meticulous and have a hands-on approach, be the first to apply.
What is expected of you?
- Ensure the business is compliant with local and international law and regulations
- Take part in the onboarding process and perform KYC checks on new and existing clients
- Provide compliance feedback on legal contracts
- Assist with the license application process, policies and procedures, and tax related projects
- Provide internal training, advice and support to different departments
- Be the point of contact for authorities with regards to regulatory processes
What are you expected to bring?
- A relevant legal qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken, with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure and multitask
What’s in it for you?
- Young and dynamic environment
- Career prospects
- Attractive salary