Do you wish to work with a fast-growing company within the financial services industry? If so, one of our clients is seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator to join their compliance department.
What is expected of you?
- Assist the group's Head of Compliance with ongoing reporting obligations
- Screen prospective clients using high-end tools
- Review prospective clients’ files within the digitalised system and provide feedback to the Head of Compliance
- Analyse ongoing automated screening outcomes
- Assist the team with any issues related to AML/CFT compliance
- Handle any other KYC related tasks as required by the firm from time-to-time
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree from the University of Malta or equivalent, ideally in Banking & Finance, Law, Economics, or Criminology
- A Diploma in Compliance or AML related subject would be taken into consideration
- Previous experience within compliance would be considered an asset
- The ability to work as part of a growing team
- Be meticulous and have an eye for details
- Be willing to attend training on AML/CFT
What is in it for you?
- Career progression
- Dynamic work environment