Are you customer-focused? Do you have experience in dealing with private clients? We are looking for a meticulous Client Relationship Officer (Chinese speaking) to join our client, a leader in the Legal industry. If you are fluent in English and Mandarin, we would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Act as the client liaison on behalf of the Firm
- Assist clients with relocation programme applications and related services
- Compile, review and verify necessary forms and documents
- Ensure complete and accurate maintenance of records
- Translate and interpret to and from Chinese (Mandarin) and English
- Handle client visit agendas and accompany clients to meetings
- Perform market research and assist in business development
- Perform routine administrative duties
- Engage in other duties, commensurate with the role as required
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong inter-personal and customer relations skills
- Be dynamic, highly organised, and target-driven, with a passion to deliver service excellence
- Overall resilience and the ability to work flexible and extended hours, when deemed necessary
- Experience and knowledge of the main IT software packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An aspiration to operate in a hard-working, yet fun, multi-cultural team environment
- Be in possession of a relevant University degree
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Be a native Chinese speaker (Mandarin essential, Cantonese desirable) with the ability of speaking and writing English
- Experience in dealing with private clients and high net worth individuals
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- A pleasant and flexible working environment
- Opportunity for further study