Up for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a reputable CSP, providing audit and advisory services to both local and international clients? If so, we at Ceek are looking for a self-motivated and analytical-minded Client Accountant.
What is expected of you?
- Maintain electronic and physical archive files
- Prepare management accounts
- Prepare and submit income tax returns, tax refund claims form, VAT returns and other Tax compliance forms
- Manage external audit process of clients and liaise with auditors as required
- Liaise with tax and VAT departments on taxation matters
- Hand day to day operational requirements and clients requests
- Attend meetings when required
- Support Management with the smooth operations of the Client Portfolios
- Other ad-hoc tasks as directed by the department
What are you expected to bring?
- A University degree in Accounting or in the Final Stages of ACCA qualification / ACCA qualified
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in accounting
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge and relevant experience in IFRS
- Knowledge of VAT and corporate tax
- Risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information
- A willingness to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary packages
- Excellent career prospects
- Multicultural and dynamic environment