A globally established company, that offers a supportive and rewarding working environment, is looking to recruit a Client Accountant, to manage accounts for a portfolio of clients. If you are looking for a group that encourages growth and career progression, look no further!
What is expected of you?
- Post cash journals
- Prepare loan interest calculations
- Reconcile bank and loan accounts and other ledgers
- Record end of year journal postings
- Transfer trial balance information into the financial statements
- Prepare accounts in accordance with applicable legislation
- Liaise with external auditors
- Undertake the annual review process of entities for which accounts have been prepared
- Liaise with other departments within the group
- Assist in other duties as and when needed
What are you expected to bring?
- Part-qualified ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Solid understanding of GAPSME, IFRS and FRS 102
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- A team player attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- A precise and structured approach to work
What's in it for you?
- Varied and challenging working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Career opportunities and progression
- On-going training and development