We are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join a dynamic accounting team within a multinational legal firm. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the firm’s accounting processes, right up to a trial balance level
- Post payments and journal entries
- Maintain the accounts for a portfolio of client companies
- Assist with end-of-year tax submissions and VAT returns
- Handle all reconciliations, including bank reconciliations
- Perform bookkeeping and credit control duties
- Prepare invoices and credit notes
- Maintain accounts ledgers
- Liaise with clients and auditors
- File accounting documents
- Handle any other duties to ensure the smooth running of the Accounts Department.
What are you expected to bring?
- An A level in Accountancy or AAT, or be in the initial stages of ACCA
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Maltese
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel, knowledge of Sage would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous development opportunities