Our client is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will be assisting the CEO of the company. The successful candidate must have experience in MICE.
What is expected of you?
- Grow and manage hotels partner portfolio including pro active sales/reactive sales and client relationship management
- Grow and manage destination partner folio
- Assist with the organization and the delivery of hotel/destination workshops and client events through out the EMEA & AP regions
- Grow and manage venue sourcing client portfolio
- Travel, primarily throughout the EMEA region but also possibly to Asia and the Americas
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience in MICE and contract negotiation in an international hotel environment
- Experience in a 4 or 5 stars hotel in a managerial position
- Experience in Conference and Banqueting operations
- Smart and presentable
- Willing to travel abroad
- Experienced on Microsoft Office, budget excel sheets, building and delivering power point presentations
- Experience developing and managing content for social media campaigns
- Fluent in English and an additional language such as French, German, Italian or Spanish.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Energetic and challenging working environment