Our Client, a long established, international finance consultancy is looking for a Business Administration and Corporate Services Manager to join its team here in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Provide overall support in the operational activities and overview of office organisation, inclusive in human resources and financials
- Assist in the management of group companies
- Take care of incorporation, management and termination of Trusts, Foundation and Companies
- Assist in the establishment, management and termination of Securitisation vehicles
- Organise Board Meetings, AGMs and management meetings and take minutes of the same
What are you expected to bring?
- A Diploma or a higher qualification in operational management or another business / financial services related area. A STEP Diploma (or equivalent) would be an added value
- Be trained in company law and administration, experience and knowledge in trust and foundation law is must while being knowledgeable in securitisation would be a plus
- Have experience in a similar role with a strong background in business management and financial services
- Have a high level of entrepreneurial thinking and a pro-active, analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills and a confident, cultivated appearance
- Be trustworthy, credible and influential
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- An international, modern and pleasant working environment
- Continuous training as well as internal development opportunities