Do you have the ability to multi-task? Do you thrive in a challenging environment? If so, a client of ours within the Financial Services industry is seeking to recruit a Building Services Coordinator to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate and schedule appointments with contractors in line with implementation
- Coordinate inspections to ensure compliance with legislation and safety regulations
- Follow up and assist in scheduling corrective maintenance work and assist with oversight of preventive maintenance program execution
- Recommend new preventive maintenance items
- Assist with oversight of maintaining housekeeping of facility
- Compile and prepare overtime reports, contractors’ sheets etc.
- Prepare purchasing requisitions and invoice reconciliation
- Assist with the coordination of new recruitment allocation and office moves
- Maintain the petty cash float
- Assist in drafting technical reports
- Coordinate the archiving document’s process from time to time
- Gather information and participate in the evaluation of vendors, awarding of service contract and technical procurement
- Up keeping of stock inventory system
- Ensure all fleet is kept clean and ready for use
- Coordinate and schedule facilities projects
- Assist the Building Service Technician in his duties
What are you expected to bring?
- A solid technical background and experience in a similar role
- An Administration or a Technical qualification
- Good knowledge of the health and safety requirements as per law
- Fluency in both oral and written English
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career prospects
- Dynamic working environment