Do you have a flair for sales coupled with excellent leadership skills? Are you proactive and organized? Do you have what it takes to work for a renowned automotive company in Malta? If you tick all the boxes, do not miss this opportunity, and apply with us now!
What is expected of you?
- Set goals and forecast the budgeting for the department
- Be responsible in training and handling all the shop employees, including their roster and tasks
- Conduct technical training and send employees to the required training programmes
- Ensure that excellent relationships with customers are retained, as well as establish connections with new and potential clients
- Respond to clients' queries or complaints where applicable
- Monitor and follow up on parts and other departmental orders to ensure product availability at all times
- Monitor progress of vehicles in the shop as well as proper safety equipment, ensuring that they are properly repaired and are safe to use
- Maintain high-quality service at all times, ensuring that spot checks are done regularly
- Ensure proper and accurate documents are all accounted for and distributed to the appropriate parties
- Be updated with the local regulations that affect the shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal
- Attend managerial meetings
What are you expected to bring?
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Previous experience in leading a team and running an automotive shop
- Familiar with insurance claims process
- Be self-motivated and goal-oriented with a proven track record in sales
- The ability to work independently, manage high-level goals, and reach personal and team targets
- Be computer literate
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive basic salary
- A dynamic working environment