A leading professional services corporation is seeking to recruit a Billing and Credit Control Administrator to join their growing team. If you are meticulous and can work on your own initiative, this is the ideal job for you!
What is expected of you?
- Issue invoices and statement on a regular basis
- Follow up on debtors to ensure payments are effected within a reasonable time-frame
- Liaise with partners and client-facing staff to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly
- Perform any other assigned tasks
What are you expected to bring?
- An 'A’ level standard of education, preferably in Accountancy
- A good knowledge of IT software applications
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive remuneration package