A client of ours, providing Audit, Accountancy and Legal aid, is seeking to recruit a Billing and Credit Control Administrator. So, if you are meticulous and can work on your own initiative, this is the ideal job for you!
What is expected of you?
- Issue invoices and statement on a regular basis
- Follow up on debtors to ensure payments are effected within a reasonable time-frame
- Liaise with partners and client-facing staff to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly
- Perform any other tasks assigned
What are you expected to bring?
- 'A’ level standard of education, preferably in Accountancy
- Good knowledge of office software applications
- 1 year's experience in a similar role or working in an office environment will be considered an asset
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive remuneration package