Are you an IT guru? Do you have an eye for detail? If so, we are currently seeking to recruit a BI Developer for a client of ours within the Financial Services industry to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Manage the clients’ business requirements and create ad-hoc reports
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of BI solutions
- Assist/train end-users with data query analysis and reporting tools
- Carry out all assignments considering internal policies and procedures
- Monitor ETL jobs to ensure maximum performance
- Assist in the architecture design and development of Data warehousing
- Participate in system reviews to identify possible gaps or issues and propose alignment strategies including training sessions when needed
- Liaise with stakeholders and drive a collaborative work environment
- Submit reports and/or supervise projects as required
What are you expected to bring?
- An academic background in Computer Science, Information Science or specialized training in data warehousing and/or BI
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in BI development
- Experience with SQL as well as BI visualization tools, ideally using Microsoft technologies
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools, C# & Python programming languages would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and individually
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
- Career prospects