We are seeking to recruit a Bank Account Officer to join the team of a leading financial company in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Collect and maintain comprehensive statistical data in a timely manner
- Liaise with the system users and service providers from time to time; and attend to queries in relation to the system or difficulties
- Assist in the drafting of policies and procedures, as well as compile questionnaires and other assessments being undertaken by local and international bodies
- Analyse and report data through business intelligence tools
- Ensure that reporting entities abide by the obligations and provide assistance for proper monitoring and enforcement
- Provide training on the system both internally and externally and represent the company in meetings and workshops
- Investigating other financial intelligence gathered and assess whether such analysis leads to suspicions of financing of terrorism activities
- Participating in internal committees
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- A University degree or an equivalent qualification in Maths, Statistics, Economics, Financial Services, Auditing or Management
- 2 years' proven experience in a similar area
- A good level of familiarity with the operations of the financial services sector
- Fluency in both Maltese and English language
- Qualification and relevant experience in data protection would be considered an asset
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent career opportunities