We are currently seeking to recruit an Automotive Warranty Officer on behalf of a client operating within the automotive industry. If you have related experience, excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Handle all claims, queries and communication between customers and employees in relation to vehicle warranty
- Manage the use of proprietary warranty applications and software to resolve and follow up on warranty claims
- Book recording, and closing off pending warranty claims
- Ensure that recall campaigns are initiated and closed within the time periods stipulated by the principal
- Investigate and handle query unsettled claims
- Submit payment claims
- Maintain a clean warranty receivable schedule regularly to ensure proper cashflow
- Maintain appropriate certifications and knowledge in the warranty management system
- Responsible for the Body Warrant Program and identify strategies
- Ensure that procedures and decisions are taken in accordance with the manufacturer’s policy
What are you expected to bring?
- Working experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of dealer management systems software
- Great understanding of automotive dealership service department
- Knowledge of accounting debits and credits
- Proficient in reading technicians’ stories and applying suitable labour codes
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, customer engagement and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a reputable company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression
- Dynamic working environment