Do you want to be part of a reputable company that provide audit and advisory services? Are you qualified / part-qualified? If so, we at Ceek are looking for an Auditor to join a fast-growing multicultural team.
What is expected of you?
- Perform audits of companies, inspect and analyse books, accounts, records, ledgers, journals, income tax reports and accounting procedures
- Prepare detailed audit reports
- Conduct on-site and off-site audits
- Be familiar with current accounting principles and auditing techniques, including international accounting standards.
- Execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency
- Communicate auditing matters and problems to Senior Associates, Managers and Partners
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
- Establish a continuing professional educational program to include participation in training sessions, and reading and self-study programs, in preparation for a supervisory role.
- Perform other duties as necessary
What are you expected to bring?
- Part Qualified or Qualified Auditor/Accountant
- Experience working within a similar role is a must
- Fluency in written and spoken English is imperative
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive salary package
- Excellent career prospects
- Professional and multicultural working environment