We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Technician to join a dynamic team in one of the biggest fire and safety companies in Malta. If you are up for the challenge, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Assist the technician in carrying out inspection and repairs on firefighting and suppression systems
- Inspect and test high pressure cylinders and fire extinguishers as well as refill and test breathing apparatus
- Ensure that every work done is being carried as per contract and up to standard
- Attend training and assessments provided by the company, on job training will be provided
- Properly arrange documentation on every service and installation done
- Comply to all health and safety regulations as per the company and the government’s standards
What are you expected to bring?
- Diploma or Certificate in Electrical / Mechanical subjects
- Electrical A and B license
- Knowledge and experience in a similar field
- A clean and valid license
- Good written and spoken English
- Be able to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Be respectful, courteous, confident, attentive to details and with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment