We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager – Fund Admin to join our client’s firm. The company boasts a diverse portfolio of funds on an international level. If you are seeking to be part of a dynamic and successful team, this could be the right job for you!
What is expected of you?
- Report directly to the Fund Accounting Manager
- Prepare and review NAV calculations and financial reports
- Prepare, review and present financial statements
- Perform quality and compliance assurance checks on the information received
- Process invoices and payments
- Reconcile bank and intercompany statements
- Reconcile asset register
- Draft and review cashflow reports, KPI reports and other investment reports for monthly presentation
- Liaise with shareholder services team about subscriptions and redemptions
- Liaise and build strong relationship with the clients, in order to become knowledgeable of their operations
What are you expected to bring?
- Be in the process of obtaining the ACCA qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in supervising a team
- The willingness to travel abroad occasionally
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, MS Excel in particular
- An ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Paxus Integrated Fund Administration system is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- A performance review at least once a year
- Training and career progression