Are you well versed in AML/CFT laws and regulations? Do you have investigative and interviewing skills? If so, our client is looking for an AML Executive to join the AML team.
What is expected of you?
- Review and investigate documentation for AML/CFT checks
- Perform full scope, targeted, thematic and joint examinations
- Draft and present detailed AML/CFT reports to different stakeholders, including the FIAU
- Perform follow ups on the relative findings
- Assist the Head of AML and the AML Senior Executive with the day-to-day tasks
What are you expected to bring?
- A Degree level of education; any finance, banking or law qualification is an asset
- A Diploma level of education will be considered, if combined with relevant experience
- Previous gaming experience in Malta
- Legal/investigative experience is an asset
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- A critical-thinker together with a detail-oriented approach
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and multinational environment
- In-house training and career prospects