We are currently seeking to recruit an AML/Compliance Executive to join a well-established company in Malta, providing corporate and advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. If you have experience working as a Compliance or AML Officer, this could be the right job for you!
What is expected of you?
- Perform audits, gap analyses and simulated on-site inspections
- Assist in the development and management of systems adopted by the department, ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency
- Carry out internal and external reviews of the adequacy of policies and procedures and their implementation, and the drawing up of remediation plans
- Assist the MLROs and DPOs with ongoing technical and operational tasks such as implementation of remediation plans and AML/CFT risk assessment
- Provide internal support to the clients, including AML/CFT training to their employees and assistance in the development of procedures and remediation plans
What are you expected to bring?
- A University degree or equivalent qualification in a related area
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Compliance or AML/CFT role
- Working knowledge AML/CFT Maltese regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook and access
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Youthful and dynamic working environment
- Career development opportunities