We are looking for a talented Affiliate Manager who's ready for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. The successful candidate will build excellent relationships with industry-leading affiliates, while having the drive for acquisition, negotiation and retention of affiliates.
What is expected of you?
- Develop and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks
- Optimise individual partner performance by using analytics, in order to achieve and exceed targets
- Perform ongoing analysis of affiliates, per product/brand and as a whole, as per predefined criteria
- Maintain affiliate segmentation based on affiliate performance and potential
- Analyse affiliate churn within segments and establish reactivation protocols, measured monthly within the reporting parameters
- Improve on current affiliate support processes and communication schedules and develop new ones
- Establish and maintain communication processes, plan newsletters, marketing materials and monthly campaign incentives for each affiliate segment
- Maintain and improve the affiliate acquisition process in line with set targets
What are you expected to bring?
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field
- Be well-informed in conversion benchmarks, CPA, rev share and hybrid structures
- Be capable of managing affiliates and segmenting them appropriately
- Have excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Know how to manage negative carryover
- Know risks related to CPA deals and how to manage affiliate fraud
- Know how to work with leading affiliate platforms, such as NetRefer, My Affiliates, Income Access, or similar
- Be well informed in analytics, ad-serving and banner management systems
- Have strong MS Excel and data mining skills
- Be capable of analysing, managing and extracting useful information from robust and relevant datasets
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a forward-thinking company
- Professional and multicultural working environment