Our client is seeking to recruit an Administrator to join their legal team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected candidate will be ambitious and willing to take responsibility for tasks assigned.
What is expected of you?
- Be responsible for internal projects and/or assignments that the firm may assign
- Update internal policies and procedures
- Perform searches on new clients on various platforms for due diligence purposes
- Onboard new clients and update current system records
- Assist lawyers in handling clients’ requests and queries which may arise
- Manage & screen the team’s timesheets
- Issue invoices and statement to clients on a regular basi
- Liaise with the firm Partners, Associates and other administrators to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly
- Prepare reports and assist with any financial reports that may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- The ability to work and perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English Language
- An ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as within a team
- A strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of office software applications
- The ability to tackle any situation in an objective manner
- An ‘A’ Level standard of education
- Preferably 1 year in a similar role or working within an office environment.
What's in it for you?
- A multi-cultural environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fast-growing company