We are seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant, on behalf of a client operating within the financial sector .If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Provide assistance throughout the public procurement cycle, including the preparation of procurement documents and contracts as well as in the purchasing of supplies, services or works
- Work on the Operating IT Systems, including the e-procurement portal (EPPS system)
- Liaise with suppliers, handling of invoices and posting of accounting entries
- Handle the planning of travel arrangements for staff and reception duties when required
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Manage the administration of petty cash, posting of receipts and compiling periodic reports
- Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised by the company
- Other duties delegated by the Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- At least an A-level standard of education. Candidates with Accounting/Administrative /Secretarial certificates will be preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manners
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese & English (written and verbal)
- Experience in similar role will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Stable environment
- Career growth