Our client is seeking to recruit an Administration Executive who will be responsible for the whole administration of the company. The successful candidate must be motivated, well presented and willing to grow internally.
What is expected of you?
- Day to day administrative duties such as filing and chasing debtors
- Planning, scheduling the CEO's business trips and related reservations
- Preparation of meetings such as scheduling, booking venue, setting up and managing registration process
- Preparing and distributing of follow up reports / hand outs
- Supporting client communications and reporting
- Supporting communications with the business associates
- Participating in the development of their Social Media strategy
- Maintenance of CRM
- Researching and development of potential client contact lists
- Participating and supporting the venue sourcing service
What are you expected to bring?
- Must be familiar and fluent with Window / Microsoft office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ability to create complex excel spreadsheets and professional presentations would be an advantage
- Basic understanding of book keeping, budgeting, forecasting
- Experience using Quick Books accounting software would be an asset
- Experience using CRMs such as salesforce
- Perfectly fluent in English both verbal and written and another language such as French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Experience as a Personal Assistant is considered an asset
- Smart and presentable
- Willing to travel abroad
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Energetic and challenging working environment