We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Semi-Senior on behalf of our client, a firm offering financial, tax and business advisory services to a portfolio of clients. If you are up for a new challenge and would like to work with, and learn from experienced professionals, apply now!
What is expected of you?
- Accurately prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare and complete management accounts
- Prepare VAT returns, bank and cash reconciliations
- Assist the clients with adhoc accounting duties and queries
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
What are you expected to bring?
- An A Level standard in Accounting
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of SAGE and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be an excellent team player as well as be able to work independently
What's in it for you?
- Career progression
- On the job training
- Competitive salary