We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Officer on behalf of a well-established company within the financial services industry. If you are meticulous and would like to work with a dynamic Finance team, apply now!
What is expected of you?
- Issue invoices and credit notes to clients
- Resolve billing errors
- Check customers’ credit situation
- Ensure that clients pay on time
- Chase clients for payment by telephone, e-mail or letters within an agreed timeframe
- Deal with billing queries about payments
- Meet cash and debtors’ targets
- Update client information
- Post receipts and allocate payments
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested from time to time by management
What are you expected to bring?
- A Level standard of education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An ability to work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with both internal and external parties
- Working knowledge of Excel and accounting packages
What's in it for you?
- Professional and modern working environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration