Are you analytical and meticulous? Do you have experience in credit control? An opportunity has arisen to join one of Malta’s leading law firms as Accounts Officer.
What is expected of you?
- Monitor bank accounts, update collection reports and perform bank reconciliations
- Issue periodic financial reports
- Deal with internal queries regarding payments and communicate with clients regarding billing queries and collections
- Ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Manage client trust account activity
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert debt
- Develop the credit management capability within the company
- Review the company's debt recovery procedures
- Chase overdue invoices by phone
- Update client and customer database
What are you expected bring?
- An ‘A’ Level in Accounts
- Previous experience in credit control
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Be proficient in Sage accounting Software and MS Office products
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Training and development opportunities