We are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven individual to join the Finance Department of a well-established global financial institution as Accounts Executive. If you think you have what it takes, apply now!
What is expected of you?
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual billing cycles and upload into the financial system
- Perform cash postings, allocations and bank reconciliations
- Issue, process and post invoices onto the accounting software
- Assist in the month end process, daily/weekly/monthly debtor reporting and weekly/monthly cash flow reporting
- Attend weekly debtor meetings
- Any other ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time
- Assisit in the audit process and liaise with auditors
What are you expected to bring?
- A University degree in Accountancy or equivalent, or part-completed ACCA
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in audit would be an asset
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Working knowledge of Excel and accounting packages
What's in it for you?
- Professional and modern working environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration