A leading audit and accountancy company who offers bespoke solutions to their global clientele is looking for a reliable Accounts Executive to be mainly in charge of their diverse clients’ portfolio.
What is expected of you?
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly/annual management accounts and VAT compliance
- Reviewing the tasks delegated to junior accounts executive
- Managing audit queries and other related matters
- Technically develop the junior accounts executive forming part of his/her team
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests/queries
- Responsible to coordinate the team
What are you expected to bring?
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience in a similar field coupled with the relevant qualifications
- A highly organized attitude and a keen eye for detail
- Final stages of ACCA certification
- Experience in payroll would be ideal
What is in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to be part of an international Group of Companies
- A professional environment and career prospects