Are you looking for an exciting, new work experience? A international retailer is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team.
What is expected of you?
- Maintain the purchase ledger of the company by meticulously completing all documentation and posting invoices
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
- Update accruals and payments for nominal closure and management account reviews
- Update the aged creditors list
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc reports and support in the compilation of the annual financial statements to present to the Head of Finance for review
- Prepare VAT returns for 2 local entities
- Perform any other month-end closing duties that may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- An A Level in accounting or AAT Accounting qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Be meticulous and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of using Shireburn is an asset
What's in it for you?
- Pleasant and dynamic working environment
- Work with a strong brand
- Competitive salary
- Career progression