We are seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts and Administration Executive to join a leading tourism group with international exposure.
What is expected of you?
- Compile and maintain a pricing dossier
- Check invoiced rates against contracted rates
- Process multi-currency invoices and transactions (accounts payables/receivables)
- Maintain account documents and records
- Check accuracy of payment orders
- Perform monthly routine invoice control checks
- Reconcile bank statements
- Maintain accounting archives and general filing systems
- Compile and update document database
- Maintain office equipment log / fixed asset register
- Assist the accountant and assistant accountant
- Perform various general office administration duties such as; answering the telephone, maintaining office supplies, printing and scanning
What are you expected to bring?
- An accounting qualification (AAT or equivalent) will be considered an asset;
- Experience in a similar position within an accounting department
- Strong foundation in accounting and VAT principles
- Proficiency in Sage Evolution accounting software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Excellent organisational & presentation skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Time management skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- International exposure