We are seeking to recruit an Accountant (iGaming) for one of our esteemed clients in the iGaming industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- General accounts management and daily accounting duties, ensuring that they are done within set time frames
- Monthly reports submission to the regulatory authorities
- Calculate gaming providers license fee and gaming taxes, as well as to send out deductions to the gaming providers
- Be responsible in compiling VAT returns, PI approvals & postings, reconciliations and general ledgers
- Ensure that timely reporting of accounting are accurately done monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Other duties that may be required by the senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- Be a fun team player who is can do job responsibilities set above
- With 4 years' experience of accountancy or audit and ideally 2 years' exposure within the iGaming industry
- With good technical accounting skills including IAS and IFRS
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- With advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- The capability to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others, with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- Good attention to detail and be very well-organised
- An excellent proficiency both written and verbal in English
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic working environment